Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Unusual Day In District 2

  Sorry we haven't blogged in a while. You've probably seen "Life At Hogwarts" so I've dicided to tell you about my unusual day here in District 2. O.K. so yesterday I saw the most discusting thing ever. When I was walking to school I saw this guy that was 1 year older than me, and I looked over and he was picking his nose and then he started to talk to his buger. He even named it Sandy so I guess his buger was a girl or a guy buger that likes to call him self Sandy. Anyway then he put his buger back in his nose and walked away. Then the day got even weirder, I know it's hard to believe it could get any weirder, but it did. When I got home my mom took away my cell phone and my computer, she said that I could only have them back if I stopped blogging and it was so unfair. So this is just our little secret so "shhhh.";)

                                                                                                            xoxo
                                                                                                              D-2

No comments:

Post a Comment