Saturday, April 21, 2012

Easter Bunny : True or Real

Everybody always says that the easter bunny is fake but do you really know if he's real or not,based off someone else's guess. Kaitlyn and Mckenzie believe that he is real and just hates people for saying that he's fake and likes to hide. We're guessing he only comes out on Easter and gives eggs to a couple people's houses then leaves because when he was younger people picked on him for beinging a talking bunny. I would to and quit my job if I was picked on as bad as the Easter bunny was.:'(

2 comments:

  1. THE EASTER BUNNIE'S REAL MAN I'VE SEEN HIM!!!!
    LOL!
    LUV MORGAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg dont yell at me on my blog and you should follow mine cuz i followed yours and i wrote bout yours!!!!! our blogs are friend blogs!!

    ReplyDelete