Monday, April 30, 2012

Life at Hogwarts

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, Professor McGongall cut the Internet for the Gryffendor Tower because a lot of us were using the Internet instead of doing our work. Everybody couldn't go on Wandbook for a little, it was terrible! Finally she put it back up when we promised to do work before the Internet. And all the other houses had Internet execpct us because she's our house headmaster and the normal headmaster! Our works pretty hard it got way harder than last year because know where in our 2nd year and where doing the end of year courses. Today at lunch me and my friends were playing with our food and flicking it off spoons and got lunch detention for this whole week with professor Hagri but he's really easy to let us talk and he usually goofs around with us. So it's not that bad being in lunch detention. Last time Professor Hagrid even started flicking food with us! Haha it was so fun! Thinking of it I forgot to do my work.....! Ohh I love this song! Nevermind gotta do work or Proffesor Trelaney's going to get so mad! Bye <3 (:

No comments:

Post a Comment